The dual-SIM A1010 measures 143.7 x 72 x 8.8 mm and features a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display (854 x 480 pixels / 196 PPI) that runs on Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS. It houses a 5MP rear camera (720p recording) with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing shooter that features operator video calling.
Xolo A1010 supports accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensors. On connectivity front the device include 3.5mm ear-jack, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB 2.0, hotspot and USB tethering. It is backed by a 2500 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for upto 961 Hours 53 minutes (2G) / up to 842 Hours (3G) standby time and upto 28 Hours 10 minutes (2G) / upto 15 Hours 27 minutes (3G) talk-time.
Xolo A1010 specifications
- MediaTek’s MTK6572 chipset / 1GHz dual core processor
- Arm Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 8.8 mm thick
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS touchscreen display
- 854 x 480 pixels / 196 PPI pixels of density
- Android v4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 5MP rear camera (720p recording) with flash
- 0.3-megapixel front snapper
- 3.5mm ear-jack, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB 2.0, hotspot and USB tethering
- 2500 mAh Li-ion battery
The Xolo A1010 comes in black and white variant colours.