Notably, in Xiaomi MI4 Youth, the company has reduced the RAM from 3G to 2G and will come with 32GB of internal storage. While another specs will be same as its flagship smartphone, the MI4.
The Mi4 Youth will sport a single SIM slot with 3G connectivity support, while it will not have any microSD card slot for expansion of 32GB of internal storage. It will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz processor with Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The smartphone runs Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) with MIUI and features a 5-Inches IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels) Sharp/JDI capacitive touch screen display. It houses a 13-megapixels rear-facing camera and also boasts an 8-megapixels front-facing camera for selfies.
The Xiaomi MI4 includes GPS with GLONASS, AGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band WiFi, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct and FM radio. It will be backed by 3080mAh Lithium-ion battery and 139.2 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm dimensions.
Key specifications of Xiaomi MI4 Youth :
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB ROM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.5 GHz processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) with MIUI
- 5-Inches IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels) Sharp/JDI capacitive display
- 13-megapixels rear-facing camera
- 8-megapixels front-facing camera
- GPS with GLONASS, AGPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Dual Band WiFi, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct and FM radio
- 3080mAh Lithium-ion battery
- 8.9 mm thin
The Xiaomi MI4 Youth will be available in approx US $294 in black and white colours.