The Studio 7.0 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It has 8GB of built-in internal storage, which is expandable with upto 64GB of microSD card. The phone houses a 5-megapixel Auto-focus rear with LED Flash and has a 3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfies.
Fueled by a 3000mAh Li-ion battery, the BLU Studio 7.0 smartphone once fully charged, can provide up to 10 hrs of talk-time and up to 200 hrs of standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth V3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3G. It measures 187.5 x 103 x 9.4 mm, alongside 299 gms weight.
Key specifications of BLU Studio 7.0 :
- mini-SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity
- 7-inch IPS touchscreen display
- 600 x 1024 pixels resolution, 169 PPI
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1.3GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 8GB ROM / 1 GB RAM
- 5-megapixel Auto-focus rear with LED Flash
- 3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3000mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth V3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3G
- 9.4 mm thickness
- 299 gms weight
The BLU Studio 7.0 is currently available in only USA. There is no details available for UK and another countries.