Microsoft has finally released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and the official ISO files are available for download who wants to install a fresh or upgrade. If you want to update your Windows PC with Anniversary Update, then you can right now use Microsoft Windows 10 Update Assistant.
It was used in the past to upgrade Windows 7 or Windows 8 to Windows 10 for free. The same app can now update to the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.
Upgrade to Windows 10 Anniversary Update using the Update Assistant
1. Navigate to Microsoft support site using your favorite web browser.
2. Click on the link “Get the Anniversary Update now”.
3. It will download Windows10Upgrade28084.exe (size : 5.52MB) in your PC.
4. Run the file by double-click on it.
5. Click Update Now.
6. The app will check your device’s compatibility.
7. Once it passes the CPU, Memory, and Disk Space requirements, then click on Next button.
8. The app will now download the update files and will prepare for installation.
9. Once completed the app will restart your PC to finish the installation process.
It is a very hands-off tool and using this method, your PC will keep all of your files, apps, games, photos, etc. on the device.
You might be interested in Windows 10 mobile anniversary update.