Wiko has unveiled Ridge 4G, Ridge Fab 4G and and Ridge. All these smartphone will be available in Mar 2015. However, the company has not revealed the pricing details yet.
The Ridge 4G measures 143*72*7.5 mm and weight is 125 gms. It is fueled by a 2400 mAh Li-Po battery, that is rated for up to 247 hrs of standby or up to 17h (2G), Up to 14.66h (3G) of talk-time. It comes with 2GB of RAM and also 16GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 64 GB of microSD card.
The Wiko Ridge 4G boasts accelerometer, magnetic and proximity sensors. The smartphone features a 5” IPS HD (1280 x 720 pixels / 295 PPI pixels density) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Connectivity options include WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, FM Radio, GPS / A-GPS, dictaphone and 3.5mm jack.
The Ridge 4G houses a 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing snapper for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Ridge 4G specifications
- 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- dual-SIM (micro + nano / SD card) with dual standby
- 7.5 mm thickness / weight 125 gms
- 2400 mAh Li-Po battery
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5” IPS HD touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolutoin / 295 PPI pixels density
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0
- FM Radio, GPS / A-GPS, dictaphone and 3.5mm jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash / 5MP front-facing snapper