The Highway Star 4G measures 141*71.4*6.6 mm and weight is 123 gms (with battery). It is fueled by a 2450 mAh Li-Po battery, which is according to the company rated for up to 184.5hrs of standby and up to 13.6h (3G) / up to 19.7h (2G) of talk-time.
Wiko Highway Star 4G comes with 16GB of built-in storage which is further expandable (with up to 64GB of microSD card). It boasts accelerometer, magnetic and proximity sensors. The handset features a 5” HD (1280 x 720 pixels / 296 ppi) AMOLED display with On-cell technology and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
In terms of connectivity options, the Wiko Highway Star 4G include WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm jack. It houses a 13MP auto-focus rear camera with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing shooter for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Highway Star 4G specifications
- 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS
- Octa Core 1.5 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro + nano / microSD card) with dual standby
- 6.6 mm thickness / and weighs 123 gms
- 2450 mAh Li-Po battery
- 5-inch HD AMOLED display with On-cell technology and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 296 ppi pixels of density
- WI-FI 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, FM Radio, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm jack
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with flash
- 5MP front-facing shooter