The Wiko Highway Pure 4G features 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands, apart from the H+/3G+/3G WCDMA 900/1900/2100 MHz bands. It runs Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS, but no word about Android 5.0 Lollipop. The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor with 2GB of RAM.
The Highway Pure 4G comes with a single nano SIM slot, will be available in White / Silver, Black / Grey, Black / Gold, Black / Bleen variant colours. It measures 141.9*68.1*5.1 mm and weighs 98 gms with 2000mAH Li-pol battery.
The 16GB internal storage of Wiko Highway Pure 4G is not expandable. It has accelerometer, magnetic and proximity sensors. The device features a 4.8” HD (1280 x 720 pixels / 306 PPI pixels of density) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
In terms of connectivity options, the Wiko Highway Pure 4G include WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, dictaphone, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm jack. It houses an 8MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash and also boasts a 5MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling.
Wiko Highway Pure 4G specifications
- 4G features 4G LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz bands
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 Quad Core 1.2 GHz (Cortex-A53) processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- single nano SIM slot
- 5.1 mm thickness / weighs 98 gms
- 2000mAH Li-pol battery
- 4.8-inch HD AMOLED touch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution / 306 PPI pixels of density
- WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, micro-USB, Bluetooth 4.0, dictaphone, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm jack
- 8MP auto-focus rear shooter with flash / 5MP front-facing camera