Wiko Getaway has been launched in Germany with a price EUR 139 (roughly 172 USD or Rs. 10,700). It is exclusively available through e-commerce online website Amazon.
Graphics Core processor and runs Andriod 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
The Wiko Getaway is a dual-SIM (micro+nano / WCDMA+GSM) handset and features dual standby functionality. It is backed by a 2000 mAh Li-Po battery that is rated for up to 21 hrs (2G) / 14.2 hrs (3G) talk-time and up to 216 hrs of standby time. It houses a 13 megapixel BSI rear camera and also boasts a 5 megapixels front camera.
Sporting a 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 1280 * 720 pixels HD resolution and 294 PPI, the Gateway is also coupled with OGS and Corning Gorilla Glass 2. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, tethering and GPS with A-GPS.
The handset measures 143×69.5×7.2mm and weight 133 gms. It supports gyroscope, compass, proximity, and accelerometer sensors.
Key specifications of Wiko Getaway :
- 1GB RAM
- 16 GB ROM
- Quad Core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor
- Andriod 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- dual-SIM (micro+nano / WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 2000 mAh Li-Po battery
- 13 megapixel BSI rear camera
- 5 megapixels front camera
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- 1280 * 720 pixels HD resolution and 294 PPI
- OGS and Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, tethering and GPS with A-GPS
- 7.2mm thin
- weight 133 gms