The Wickedleak Wammy Note 4 is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core (MediaTek 64-Bit MT6752) processor and coupled with 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch MiraVision touchscreen display with 1080×1920 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16 GB storage is further expandable via up to 64GB of microSD card.
The Wammy Note 4 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel (Sony Exmor RS IMX 214) auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixels front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, NFC, GLONASS, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
Wickedleak Wammy Note 4 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch MiraVision display
- 1.7GHz octa-core (MediaTek 64-Bit MT6752) CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat (upgreadabe to Android 5.0 Lollipop) operating system
- Dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16 GB ROM
- 3GB RAM
- 13-megapixel (Sony Exmor RS IMX 214) auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash
- 5 Mega Pixels front snapper
- 3250mAh battery
- 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 152.00 x 75.50 x 8.70 mm dimensions
- 177 gms weight