How to solve error of IMEI in Idea Net Setter E1732 Modem Dongle :
1. First of all download the E1732 custom firmware from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Plug your Idea E1732 Huawei dongle modem and let it install the default dashboard and driver.
3. After installing all things close the dashboard / software of E1732 Idea modem.
3. Extract the zip file and run E1732.exe and now follow below required steps.
4. In the first screen, you have to click on “I Accept terms and conditions” and click on next to Detect your modem. You will see the finding device screen then it will show your modem details. There you can see the “ERROR IMEI” in beside the IMEI label.
5. Click on next and if it is asking for the password then you have to provide flash code generated using modem’s IMEI Number. (Huawei Modem Unlocker by Bojs)
6. Please wait while it flashing your modem and please do not remove your modem during the flashing in progress. Once you completed the flashing modem you might see the pop-up window saying that “UPDATE SUCCESS” then click on Finish.
You can unlock it again through this article.