Walton may soon release a new tablet, the Walpad 10X, in Bangladesh. It is already listed in the company website without any price tag and its availability details.
The Walton Walpad 10X features 10 inches QXGA full capacitive touchscreen with OGS Retina display, 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The display is also up to 10 fingers supported. It comes with 16GB of internal storage but can not be expanded.
The Walpad 10X is powered by a Mediatek MT6592 chipset and 1.7 GHz octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and Mali 450 MP GPU. It houses a 13 MP (4160 x 3120 pixels) rear-facing camera with autofocus and CMOS back illuminated sensor. There is also a 2-megapixels front-facing camera is available for selfies and video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Walton Walpad 10X include; single SIM, WLAN, Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz) b/g/n (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, microUSB v2.0, FM radio and OTG. It is running on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS, weighs 517 grams (With 8000mAH battery) and measures 240 x 169.5 x 7.8 mm.
Key specifications of Walton Walpad 10X :
- 10 inches QXGA full capacitive touchscreen with OGS Retina display
- 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 16GB ROM
- Mediatek MT6592 1.7 GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali 450 MP GPU
- 13 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- single SIM, WLAN, Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz) b/g/n (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, microUSB v2.0, FM radio and OTG
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- weighs 517 grams
- 7.8 mm thin
The Walton Walpad 10X will be soon available in Bangladesh but no exact date has been announced.