Walton may soon release a new tablet, the Walpad 10X, in Bangladesh. It is already listed in the company website without any price tag and its availability details.
The Walpad 10X is powered by a Mediatek MT6592 chipset and 1.7 GHz octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and Mali 450 MP GPU. It houses a 13 MP (4160 x 3120 pixels) rear-facing camera with autofocus and CMOS back illuminated sensor. There is also a 2-megapixels front-facing camera is available for selfies and video calling.
In terms of connectivity options, the Walton Walpad 10X include; single SIM, WLAN, Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz) b/g/n (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, microUSB v2.0, FM radio and OTG. It is running on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS, weighs 517 grams (With 8000mAH battery) and measures 240 x 169.5 x 7.8 mm.
Key specifications of Walton Walpad 10X :
- 10 inches QXGA full capacitive touchscreen with OGS Retina display
- 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 16GB ROM
- Mediatek MT6592 1.7 GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Mali 450 MP GPU
- 13 MP rear-facing camera with autofocus
- 2-megapixels front-facing camera
- single SIM, WLAN, Dual band Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz) b/g/n (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, microUSB v2.0, FM radio and OTG
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- weighs 517 grams
- 7.8 mm thin
The Walton Walpad 10X will be soon available in Bangladesh but no exact date has been announced.