Walton Primo Z is listed in the company’s official website of Bangladesh without price tag and its availability details.
The Walton Primo Z houses a 16-megapixel BSI (3264 x 2448 pixels) rear camera with Geo-tagging, LED flash, HDR, Touch to capture, Gesture, Smile Shutter, Panorama, Night mode, Sport mode and Burst mode technology. The handset also boasts a 4MP BSI front-facing camera onboard.
The Primo Z comes with 16GB of internal storage, which is not further expandable. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes GPRS, EDGE, WLAN Wi-fi (b/g/n), WLAN Hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, micro-USB v2.0, OTG, FM Radio with recorder and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
The Walton Primo Z runs Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS and powered by a 2.2GHz Quad-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset. The CPU is further coupled with Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM. It comes with a set of sensors like Accelerometer (3D), Gyroscope, Gravity, Linear acceleration, Rotation vector, Light (Brightness), Magnetic Field (Compass), Orientation and Proximity.
Key specifications of Walton Primo Z :
- single SIM with 3G connectivity
- 10.2 mm thin
- 2300 mAh Li-ion Polymer battery
- 139.5 gms weight
- 4.7 inches Full HD display with IPS2, OGS, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and LTPS technology
- 1280 x 1920 pixels resolution
- 16-megapixel BSI (3264 x 2448 pixels) rear camera
- 4MP BSI front-facing camera
- 16GB ROM
- WLAN Wi-fi (b/g/n), WLAN Hotspot, GPS with A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- micro-USB v2.0, OTG, FM Radio with recorder and 3.5 mm ear-jack
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 2.2GHz Quad-core processor with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
The Walton Primo Z will be soon available in Bangladesh in Black and White colour variants.