The Walton Primo RM2 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Corep rocessor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5 inches HD IPS OGS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB via microSD card.
The handset runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and is backed by a 5000mAH Li-pol battery, which can work as a power bank as and when needed.
The Primo RM2 smartphone houses a 13-megapixel BSI AF rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Walton Primo RM2 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5 inches HD IPS OGS display
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core CPU
- Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel BSI AFrear camera with LED flash
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 5000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 3G HSPA, USB OTG, OTA, power bank, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 146.5 x 71.5 x 9.8 mm dimensions
- 172g weight