Walton Primo E4 is listed in the company website of Bangladesh without price tag and its availability details.
The new Primo E4 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. It is further clubbed with Mali-400 GPU and 512MB of RAM. The 4GB internal storage is also expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
Walton Primo E4 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA) with dual standby functionality and features a 4-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display. It houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with full HD 1080p video support and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling.
The Primo E4 packs with 1500mAH Li-ion battery. The smartphone include connectivity options FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear jack. It measures 119.7 x 62.5 x 9.3 mm and weight is 113 gms. It boasts accelerometer, proximity and light sensors.
Walton Primo E4 specifications
- 1.3GHz dual core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- Mali-400 GPU
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- dual-SIM (3G+3G) with dual standby
- 4-inch WVGA IPS capacitive touch screen display
- 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- 5-megapixel rear camera with full HD 1080p video support
- 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 1500mAH Li-ion battery
- FM radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm ear jack
- 9.3 mm thickness / weight 113 gms
Walton‘s Primo E4 comes in black colour and will be launched soon in the country.