Walton has unveiled a new smartphone, the Primo C3 3G. It is a upgraded version its 2G handset, Walton Primo C3. It is listed in the company website of Bangladesh without pricing and availability details.
The Primo C3 3G runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS and has 512 MB internal storage, that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. The phone houses a 1.3-megapixel primary camera at the rear with LED flash and also a VGA secondary camera at the front for video calling.
The Walton Primo C3 3G is fueled by a 1300 mAH Li-ion battery, has connectivity options FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, FOTA and 3G. The handset measures 118 x 62 x 10.55 mm and weight is 106.35 gms. It supports proximity, ambient light and accelerometer sensors.
Key specifications of Walton Primo C3 3G :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3.5-inch HVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x320 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz dual core processor
- Arm Mali-400 GPU
- 256 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 1.3-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 MP front camera
- 1300 mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, USB OTG, FOTA and 3G
- 10.55 mm thin
- weight 106.35 gms