Vodafone has launched it’s another 4G model, Vodafone R210 4G 100 Mbps Cat 3 Pocket WiFi Router in various countries. It is actually Huawei E589 which has been customized and branded as Vodafone. It is the lower version of Vodafone R215 (Customized Huawei E5372). Vodafone R215 is Cat 4 LTE 4G router, but Vodafone R210 is Cat 3 LTE 4G router. Today, I will write my reviews about Huawei R210 and also discuss about its features and specifications.
Τhe Vodafone R210 (Huawei make) is first 4G HotSpot device launched by Vodafone. Its download speed is blazing fast. It can download any file up to 100 Mbps and also upload speed is also 50 Mbps, which is just amazing.
Since R210 is Wi-Fi hotspot, you can share your internet up to 5 Wi-Fi enabled devices (Huawei E589 supports up to 10 devices, Vodafone has customized it to support up to 5 devices only). You can purchase in the market for approx 150 EURO by Vodafone store.
The main features and specifications of Vodafone R210 4G 100 Mbps Cat 3 Pocket Mobile WiFi Router :
- LTE speed : Download 100 / upload 50 Mbps – Frequencies: 800, 1800, 2600
- Supported LTE bands: LTE Band 3/7/20 (800/1800/2600MHz)
- Other compatible standards : UMTS 900 and 2100 MHz, EDGE, GPRS (2G)
- UMTS speed : Download 42.2 / upload 11 Mbps – Frequencies: 850 ,900, 1900, 2100
- Compatible memory card : SD card (up to 32GB)
- Battery capacity: 3000 mAh Li-Ion (= 6 hrs connected time)
- Dimensions : 111 x 61 x 13 mm
- Weight : 140 gm
- MIMO Support: MIMO 2×2
- Connector for external antenna : One TS9 Connector
- Category : LTE Category 3 (3GPP Release 8) hotspot
- LAN ports : No, only wireless
- WLAN standards : Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Coding WEP, WPA/WPA2)
- USB Type : USB 2x USB 2.0
Overall R210 is a great product. If you want Cat 4 device then you can purchase Vodafone R215. Unlock code charge for R210 is 2.38$ whereas R215 is 6 USD. Interested people can pay through PayPal button of this website.