The Vivo X5max V is powered by a 64-Bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor, that combines 1.7Ghz Quad-core ARM Cortex A53 and 1GHz quad-core A53 CPU’s. It is further coupled with 2GB of RAM and also an Adreno 405 GPU is available. The flagship handset features a 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. There is also a 16GB internal storage, which is further not expandable, due to its slimness. It is only 5.1 mm thin. Notably, world slimmest phone Vivo X5 Max was launched with 4.75mm thickness.
The X5max V smartphone houses a 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and F2.0. It also sports a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper with F2.4 for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The handset runs Funtouch OS 2.0 which is based on Google’s Android 4.4 KitKat. It is backed by a 2300mAH battery.
Vivo X5max V Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Adreno 405 Graphics Core
- 64-Bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core (Quad-core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex A53 + quad-core 1.0GHz A53) CPU
- Funtouch OS 2.0 (based on Android 4.4 KitKat)
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP auto-focus (F2.0) rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel (F2.4) front snapper
- 2300mAH battery
- LTE, OTG, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack
- 153.90 x 78 x 5.10 mm dimensions