A upgraded variant of Vivo X5Max has been unveiled in MWC 2015, the Vivo X5Max+. Instead of the 4.75 mm thickness of X5 Max, it has a slightly increased thickness of 5.1 mm, because of bigger battery.
The Vivo X5Max+ is priced at CNY 2,998 (Roughly Rs. 29,500) for China and still runs Android 4.4.4 KitKat with Funtouch OS2.0 on the top. It also features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080 x 1920 pixels / 401PPI) OGS Super AMOLED display and but it is powered by an octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor clocked at 1.7GHz.
The X5Max+ is equipped with 2GB of RAM and packs a bigger 2,300mAH battery. The device houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie & video chatting. The 16GB inbuilt storage is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
In terms of connectivity options, the Vivo X5Max+ include 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPS/ A-GPS, micro-SIM and USB OTG.
Vivo X5Max+ specifications
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat with Funtouch OS2.0
- 5.5-inch full-HD OGS Super AMOLED display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution / 401PPI pixels of density
- 1.7GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 2,300mAH battery
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash / and 5-megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, GPS/ A-GPS, micro-SIM and USB OTG