The Vivo X5MAX F is powered by a Qualcomm Xiaolong 615 (MSM8939) octa-core processor and coupled with 2GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB storage is further expandable via up to 128 GB of microSD card.
The X5MAX F smartphone houses a 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 5 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 4G LTE, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, hotspot, OTG, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM / micro+nano) with dual standby mode.
Vivo X5MAX F Specifications :
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Xiaolong 615 (MSM8939) octa-core CPU
- FunTouch 2.0 (based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat) operating system
- Dual SIM (4G LTE + GSM / micro+nano) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB RAM
- 13-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 5 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 2300mAh battery
- 4G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, OTG, Mobile hotspot, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack