Like all other major browsers, Opera also comes with a built-in password manager that save your username and password which may be required for logging into websites. Earlier we had seen “how to view and manage saved passwords in Edge browser“, “how to view or remove saved passwords in Mozilla FireFox“, “how to manage passwords in Internet Explorer using Credential Manager” and “how to view and manage saved passwords in Chrome browser“. In this post, we will see how to check and manage saved passwords in Opera on the Windows PC.
How to view and manage saved passwords in Opera browser?
1. Open Opera web browser.
2. Click “Menu” and select “Settings”.
4. Scroll down and click “Manage Saved Password”.
5. You will see a list of all the saved usernames and passwords in opera.
6. Click on any to reveal the password.
7. Now click Show next to it.
8. Verify the Windows Credentials.
9. Now you will see the passwords.