You can view or remove the saved password in Opera, Internet Explorer, Chrome and in Mozilla FireFox through the settings. But, Microsoft has removed this option in Edge browser to show the passwords. Edge browser also uses Web Credentials to store username and passwords as in the Internet Explorer.
How to view and manage saved passwords in edge browser?
1. Click on start menu in Windows 10 and search for Credential Manager.
3. Under Web Credentials, click on any saved password, to expand the details.
4. To see the password, click the “Show” link or if you want to remove it then click the link “Remove”.
5. Windows Security box will be opened.
6. Provide password here and click OK.
7. Here you can see the password behind the asterisks mark.