Company says, Videocon Infinium Z50 Nova will be available in black and white variant colours only. It comes with dual-SIM slot and features high speed 3G internet, up to 21 Mbps download and up to 5.76 Mbps upload speed.
The Infinium Z50 Nova features a big 5-inch qHD IPS display with 960 x 540 pixels of resolution, and further coupled with MediaTek’s MT6582 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor. It has also dual core Mali-400 GPU and 1 GB of RAM, that runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
The built-in 8 GB internal storage of Infinium Z50 Nova is also expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. The phone also houses an 8-megapixel rear camera and boasts a 2-megapixel front camera, that is enough good for selfies and HD video calling. Primary camera supports Flash and Auto-focus. It is backed by a 1900 mAh battery.
In terms of connectivity options, the Videocon Z50 Nova offers FM Radio, WiFi with hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0 LE, micro-USB, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack. Along with a thickness of 8.2mm, it measures 145.4×72.4×8.2 mm, and weight is 153 gms. It supports proximity, ambient light, accelerometer and G-sensor.
Key specifications of Videocon Infinium Z50 Nova :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch qHD IPS touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- MediaTek’s MT6582 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- dual core Mali-400 GPU
- 1 GB RAM / 8 GB ROM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 8-megapixel primary camera
- 2-megapixel secondary camera
- 1900 mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi with hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0 LE
- micro-USB, GPS, A-GPS, 3G and 3.5mm audio jack
- 8.2 mm thin / weight 153 gms