The Videocon Infinium Z50Q Star will be available soon online in White, Red, Black & Blue colour options. It sports a 5-inch FWVGA (854*480 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS out of the box.
The Infinium Z50Q Star supports dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality, has 4GB built-in storage that is further expandable (up to 32GB). The phone houses a 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting.
The Infinium Z50Q Star packs a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery. It includes FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack as connectivity options. It measures 143.2* 73.1*9.5 mm and no word about weight.
Key specifications of Videocon Infinium Z50Q Star :
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS touch display
- 854*480 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- Android Kitkat 4.4.2 OS
- dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot
- GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 9.5 mm thin