Videocon has launched a new smartphone, the Infinium Z50 Quad. It is available in India with a tag price Rs 7349.
The Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad comes in black and white colour with a 5-inch qHD (960*540 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display, running Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) out of the box with a dimension of 145.4* 72.4*8.2 mm. It houses a 5-megapixel rear camera and also a 2MP front camera onboard.
Packed with 1900mAh battery, it also comes with 8GB of internal storage and an expansion slot, which is upgradable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. The handset is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core processor and clubbed with 1GB of RAM. Connectivity options include Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, GSM/WCDMA, 3G, dual SIM, FM Radio with Recording and 3.5 mm ear-jack.
Key specifications of Videocon Infinium Z50 Quad :
- 5-inch qHD (960*540 pixels) IPS capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 8.2 mm thickness
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- 1900mAh battery
- 8GB ROM
- 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, GSM/WCDMA, 3G
- dual SIM (WCDMA+WCDMA), FM Radio with Recording and 3.5 mm ear-jack