Videocon will soon release Infinium Z45 Quad smartphone, as the same is listed in the company website without any price tag and its availability details.
The Videocon Infinium Z45 Quad features a 11.43 cm (4.5″) qHD (960*540 pixels) IPS Capacitive Touch Screen display and runs on Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS out of the box.
The Infinium Z45 Quad is backed by a 1700mAh battery with no word of talk-time and standby time. It houses a 5.0 MP rear camera with features like : Auto Focus with LED Flash, Flash, BSI, Face Detection, Panorama Shot. While there is also a VGA frontal camera for video calling. It comes with 4GB of internal storage which is expandable (up to 32GB).
The Videocon Infinium Z45 Quad has 512MB RAM and powered by 1.3GHz Quad Core processor. In terms of connectivity options, the handset includes Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, Micro USB, Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, GPS-AGPS, GSM/WCDMA 900/1800/2100 MHz, 3G, SIM Dual SIM, Dual Standby, FM Radio with Recording and Audio Jack 3.5mm.
It has pre-loaded apps Opera Mini, Email, V-secure, V-Safe, GT Racing2, RF 14, Hungama and Fun Zone.
Key specifications of Videocon Infinium Z45 Quad :
- 11.43 cm (4.5″) qHD (960*540 pixels) IPS Capacitive Touch Screen display
- Android 4.4.2 (Kit Kat) OS
- measurement 134.2*66.6*9.4mm
- 1700mAh battery
- 5.0 MP rear camera
- 0.3-megapixel front Camera
- 4GB ROM
- 512MB RAM
- 1.3GHz Quad Core processor
- Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, Micro USB, Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n, GPS-AGPS, GSM/WCDMA 900/1800/2100 MHz
- 3G, SIM Dual SIM, Dual Standby, FM Radio with Recording and Audio Jack 3.5mm
The Videocon Infinium Z45 Quad will be available in Blue & Black variant colours according to the company with a dimensions 134.2*66.6*9.4mm.