The Infinium Z40 Pro Lite features 4-inch WVGA Capacitive touch screen display with 480X800 pixels of resolution. It runs Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS and further upgradable to Android 4.4.2 KitKat. Under the 124.8*64.3*10.4mm of dimensions, the phone packs a 1450mAh Li-ion battery.
The Videocon Infinium Z40 Pro Lite houses a 2-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It has 512MB RAM and boasts 4GB internal storage that is further expandable (up to 32GB). The handset is powered by a 1GHz Dual Core processor and supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Connectivity options included in the Infinium Z40 Pro Lite are Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA+ and FM radio with recording. It supports G-sensor. It has Opera Mini, YouTube, Email and V-secure pre-loaded apps.
Key specifications of Videocon Infinium Z40 Pro Lite :
- 4-inch WVGA Capacitive touch screen display
- 480X800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.4mm thickness
- 1450mAh Li-ion battery
- 2-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- 1GHz Dual Core processor
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Bluetooth V 4.0 LE, micro-USB, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, AGPS, 3G HSPA+ and FM radio