Verykool Spark II S5015 goes on sell in USA with a price $179.89 through e-commerce online website Amazon. It is also listed in the company website with same price.
The Spark II S5015 features 3G Tri Band and 2G Quad Band that runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS out of the box. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor, measures 143.5x 71.5 x 8.0 mm and weight 135 grams. It is backed by a Li-ion 2,100 mAh battery, that is rated for up to 10 hours of talk-time and up to 13 days of standby.
The Verykool Spark II S5015 sports a 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch (HD 720×1280 pixels, 294 ppi) display. It is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 8GB of internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. The smartphone houses an 8MP (720p) rear camera and also boasts a 5-megapixel front shooter for video chatting and selfie. Both the cameras features LED flash.
In terms of connectivity options, the Spark II S5015 include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB tethering, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It supports ambient light, proximity and gravity sensors.
Verykool Spark II S5015 specifications
- 3G Tri Band and 2G Quad Band
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 8.0 mm thin / weight 135 grams
- Li-ion 2,100 mAh battery
- 5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch display
- HD 720 x 1280 pixels resolution / 294 ppi pixels of density
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 8MP (720p) rear camera / 5-megapixel front shooter with LED flash
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB tethering, FM Radio, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
The unlocked Verykool Spark II S5015 comes in black colour for $179.89 in USA.