The Verykool Sol JR S5002 is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 5-inch qHD IPS-LCD touchscreen display with 540 x 960 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Sol JR S5002 smartphone houses a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 1.3MP front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Verykool Sol JR S5002 Smartphone Specifications :
- 5-inch qHD IPS-LCD display
- 1GHz dual-core CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4 GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3MP front snapper
- 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 142.9 x 71.4 x 8.3 mm dimensions
- 136 gms weight