Verykool has launched a 2G (Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900) smartphone, dubbed as S4002 Leo. The unlocked handset can be purchased in USA with a price $60.99 + $4.99 (shipping charges) through Amazon. It can be used with AT&T and T-Mobile carrier.
The Verykool S4002 Leo features a 4-inch TFT (480 x 854 pixels / 235 ppi) Capacitive touchscreen display that runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It is powered by a 1.3GHz dual core processor, sports a 5-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video calling.
The S4002 Leo measures 122.00 x 63.0 x 10.7 mm and weight is 112 grams with 1450 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for up to 7 hours talk time and up to 10 days standby time. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, A-GPS, GPS, micro-USB and FM Radio.
S4002 Leo is equipped with 512MB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. It has also 256 MB of RAM.
Verykool S4002 Leo specifications
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution / 235 ppi pixels of density
- Android 4.4 KitKat Operating system
- 1.3GHz dual core processor
- 5-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 10.7 mm thickness / weight 112 grams
- 1450 mAh Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, USB tethering, A-GPS, GPS, micro-USB and FM Radio
- 512MB ROM / 256 MB RAM
The unlocked Verykool S4002 Leo comes in black and white variant colours for $65.98 including taxes in USA.