Vayoki – a Hong Kong based company has launched a new smartphone, the S52, world’s slimmest and pure metal structure handset, with a price US $459.85 (Roughly Rs 28000).
The handset houses 13-megapixels rear camera and also houses 8MP front-facing camera on-board for video calling and selfie. It features 3G with Dual SIM and Dual Standby support, but supports only Chinese operating frequency bands TD-SCDMA 1880-1920/2010-2025MHz. The new Vayoki S52 is backed by 3050mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery.
The S52 comes with 32GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 64GB of external microSD card. It sports a 5-inch fHD (1920×1080) IPS LTPS Retinal Screen with ultra touch sensitive display.
Connectivity options in Vayoki S52 include FM Radio, NFC, Variable Motion, NFC, WiFi Display, WiFi Direct, 5GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0,Bluetooth HID, GPS + GLONASS and AGPS. The smartphone features a set of sensors : Gyro, Light, Gravity, Distance, Electronic Compass and Barometer.
Key specifications of Vayoki S52 :
- 1.8Ghz Octa-Core MT 6592 (Cortex A7) processor
- Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 13-megapixels rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM and Dual Standby support
- 3050mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery
- 32GB ROM
- 5-inch fHD (1920×1080) IPS LTPS Retinal Screen with ultra touch sensitive
- FM Radio, NFC, Variable Motion, NFC
- WiFi Display, WiFi Direct, 5GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0,Bluetooth HID, GPS + GLONASS and AGPS
- Gyro, Light, Gravity, Distance, Electronic Compass and Barometer sensors
Overall specifications of Vayoki S52 is very nice, however, its download speed in TD-HSDPA is 2.8Mbps and upload speed in TD-HSUPA is only 2.2Mbps only.