While you can transfer files from computer to mobile and mobile to PC with the help of Bluetooth, but the process is very slow. You can use WiFi of PC to transfer the files between PC and smartphone / tablet. To transfer the files between PC and smartphone / tablet, we will take the help of a small freeware, called Shareit. In this tutorial, I am going to show you the use of shareit on PC to transfer files between mobile and PC.
To use shareit freeware app, there is no need of any USB cable. Just download the shareit app from google play store on your mobile and install it. Same time install the shareit app from here to PC. Shareit software is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and Win 10, so you don’t have to worry about.you need data or internet connection to download ShareIt application in PC and ShareIt app in mobile. ShareIt uses WiFi hotspot to transfer files.
This tool is using WiFi hotspot to transfer files, so it is very fast comparing to Bluetooth. It takes around 2 minutes to transfer 1GB of data. With the help of this app, you can even backup apps of your phone. It also allows you to transfer files and apps between two android mobiles.
Once you have ShareIt app on both, PC and smartphone, and both the devices are WiFi enabled, you can proceed with data transferring. Moreover, ShareIt app is also available for iPhone and Windows phone. So you can transfer files from android or iPhone or windows phone to Windows PC.
How to use ShareIt on PC to Transfer Files to Mobile or from Mobile to PC?
1. Launch ShareIt from PC. It will start searching ShareIt network devices.
It will automatically give a hotspot name and also select the destination folder where data will be saved.
2. Click on the middle of ShareIt app to connect to the phone.
3. It will open a QR code scanner window.
4. Now open the ShareIt app from your Smartphone. Do the normal setup. Finally, you will get a window with send and receive option.
5. From mobile, touch the image and select “Connect to PC” option.
6. It will scan available shareit devices. Touch it when you find your own.
7. You will see “Connecting to hotspot-name”.
8. Same time on PC, you will see shareit request.
9. Click Accept button on PC.
or, if you want to scan the QR Code from PC, then click on “Scan to Connect” from your smartphone. Now focus camera on the QR code of Shareit of PC. Once it will scan the QR code from PC, it will be paired.
Now you are free to transfer / receive files from mobile to / from computer.