Microsoft has recently launched Windows 8.1. Windows 8.1 is still in Beta stage but various people are already using it. As you might already know that BSNL 3G LW272 and BSNL 3G LW373 modem are very old and it does not support Windows 8 or Windows 8.1. So, today we have come with the latest software, which download link is provided at the end of the article.
Below provided download link is of BSNL 3G LW273 Teracom Modem and its Software Version is V900_V1.0_101112.
How to use BSNL 3G LW273 Teracom software in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1?
1. Download the latest BSNL 3G Teracom modem software from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Unzip it using Winrar or any another zip software.
3. Now install it in PC.
4. Now plug the modem using USB to PC.
5. Now open the installation directory of the modem (C:\Program Files\BSNL 3G Data Card).
6. Now go to driver folder and here you will see HSPADataCard_Installer.exe file.
7. Double-click on HSPADataCard_Installer.exe file and it will install all the required drivers into your PC.
8. Now after installation of drivers into the PC, eject the modem and again plug it to PC.
9. Now your BSNL 3G LW272 / LW273 dongle will be successfully detected in Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 operating system.
Also Refer: BSNL 3G LW273 Teracom Modem Unlocking Solution