I have already shared unlocking solution of Novatel MiFi 2372 using firmware upgrade. Today, I am sharing with you official firmware of AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372 as well as step by step guide to Upgrade the Firmware for the Novatel AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372. Keeping your device software and firmware updated is good practice and one should must update his device with latest one.
Before proceeding with firmware update, make sure you have Windows XP and two files (latest Novatel drivers and firmware update) with you. Official firmware of AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372 device and drivers which is required to upgrade the firmware is provided at the end of the article.
How to Upgrade the Firmware for the AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372?
1. Download the both required files from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Now plug your AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372 device to Windows XP PC using USB cable.
3. Now double click on NvtlDriverEthernet V2.03.06.009.exe file to install the latest drivers and follow onscreen instructions. (This will install Novatel Wireless drivers on your computer.)
4. Now eject the AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372 from PC.
5. Remove battery and SIM card from the MiFi device.
6. Now again plug the Novatel MiFi 2372 to PC using USB cable.
7. Double click and open file “20419181_MUU_MSM7225_Arches.ATT_AMSS_7.11.02_Linux_2.7.0207_2010-02-10_pkg”.
8. Follow on-screen instructions to upgrade your MiFi device.
9. Once you have completed your upgrade to the MiFi device you can uplug the USB cable from the device and computer.
10. Install the battery and SIM card in your Novatel device.
11. Turn the device on and connect to it using the WiFi keys you had previously set with the MiFi device.
Now you have successfully upgraded the firmware for the AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi 2372.