Today, the Chinese company Xolo has released the Android 5.0 Lollipop as he was promised. It can be downloaded from the official download link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to Update Xolo One smartphone from Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS :
1. Download the Lollipop update from the download link (at the end of the article).
2. Downloaded file will be zip extension, don’t unzip it.
3. Make sure device is fully charged then connect your Xolo One to PC with USB cable.
4. On the phone – the USB notification will be appear in the Notification Tray. Pull down the notification
bar and select USB Connected.
5. The green Android Icon will display on the screen. Select Turn on USB storage, and then select OK. The screen will display an orange Android Icon with USB storage in Use, means you have successfully activated you phone as Storage Device.
6. The store drive will now appear on your computer as an external mass storage device. If you are using Windows OS then drive will appear under “My Computer”, if you are a MAC PC user then under “Devices” in Finder.
7. Now open the root (Phone Drive / not folder or microSD) of Xolo One smartphone and copy the downloaded file.
8. Turn off USB storage, eject the phone from PC.
9. Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app.
Download Xolo One Lollipop Firmware Update