Last month Xolo has launched a budget smartphone, Q610s and now the company has released a software update, which will update the Kitkat from S009 to S010. The software (firmware) upgrade can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to Update Xolo Q610s KitKat Software (Firmware) from S009 to S010 :
1. Download the file (update.zip) from the Download link to your computer and don’t rename the file.
2. Connect the Xolo Q610s from PC with the USB cable. Your computer should beep identifying hardware device has been detected.
3. On the phone, the USB notification will appear in the Notification Tray. Pull down the notification bar and select USB Connected.
4. The green Android Icon displays on the screen. Select Turn on USB storage, and then select OK. The screen displays an orange Android Icon with USB storage in Use. You have successfully activated you phone as Storage Device.
5. The drive now appears on your computer as an external mass storage device. Windows drive appears under “My Computer” and MACs drive appears under “Devices” in Finder.
6. Locate the file downloaded file and drag and drop onto your phone memory root (it should not be in any folder).
7. Wait for the copy to complete.
8. From your phone Select : Turn off USB storage.
9. Now, Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app.
11. Now, click ‘Check for updates’.
Download Software (Firmware) Update for Xolo Q610s from S009 to S010