Earlier Prestigio had released MultiPad 2 Ultra Duo 8.0 3G and now the company has announced a firmware update v2.0.12 for this tablet. The new firmware and procedure for updating the firmware (software) is mentioned below in details.
Before proceeding with firmware (software) update, it is highly recommended that backup your all personal data and charge the device fully.
Firmware Update via PC or Laptop :
- Download firmware update v 2.0.12
- Extract the downloaded file in a folder
- Follow the instructions in the manual inside the downloaded archive
- All user data will be deleted
Firmware v2.0.12 Update via OTA :
- Connect to the internet using Prestigio MultiPad 2 Ultra Duo 8.0 3G
- Go to Settings -> About Tablet -> System updates -> Check Now
- Then accept the firmware file for downloading
- Follow the further instructions that pop-up on the screen
What is new in Firmware v2.0.12 of Prestigio MultiPad 2 Ultra Duo 8.0 3G ?
- OSD translations improved
- APN/SPN lists updated
- Small stability fixes