Xolo Q700s smartphone had been launched with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and listed with a price Rs 7525 in India. The company has released its KitKat update and the same can be downloaded from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
How to update the Xolo Q700s Jelly Bean to KitKat :
1. Download the firmware file in PC and don’t unzip it.
2. Now connect your phone with USB cable to PC. Your computer should beep identifying hardware device has been detected.
3. On the phone: The USB notification appears in the Notification Tray. Pull down the notification bar and select USB Connected.
4. You will see green Android Icon displays on the screen. Select Turn on USB storage, and then select OK. The screen displays an orange Android Icon with USB storage in Use. You have successfully activated you phone as Storage Device.
5. The drive will now appears on your computer as an external mass storage device. You can check Windows drive appears under “My Computer”, and MACs drive appears under “Devices” in Finder.
6. Locate the file downloaded in Step 1 and click, drag and drop the downloaded zip file onto your phone memory (mass storage device).
7. Wait for the copy to complete.
8. From your phone Select: Turn off USB storage.
9. Now Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app.
10. In ‘UPDATE’ tab, click on ‘Check for software update’.
11. Click ‘Check for updates’ .
Download Firmware (Software) Xolo Q700s KitKat update