Xolo has released software / firmware update for his A500 Club smartphone. After finishing the update, your phone OS version will be changed from S014 to S018.
How to Update A500 Club update Firmware Software from S014 to S018 :
1. Download the file from the Download link which is provided at the end of the article, and save in your computer and ensure the file is saved with the name: update.zip.
2. With the USB cable provided connect your phone to your computer. Your computer should beep identifying hardware device has been detected.
3. On the phone : The USB notification appears in the Notification Tray. Pull down the notification bar and select USB Connected.
4. The green Android Icon displays on the screen. Select Turn on USB storage, and then select OK. The screen displays an orange Android Icon with USB storage in Use. You have successfully activated you phone as Storage Device.
5. The drive will now appears on your computer as an external mass storage device.
6. Now open the phone CD ROM drive from PC and locate the file downloaded and click, drag and drop the downloaded zip file onto your phone memory root (root means it should not be in any folder).
7. Let it get copied fully.
8. Now from your phone Select : Turn off USB storage.
9. Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app from your Xolo A500 Club Smartphone.
10. In ‘UPDATE’ tab, click on ‘Check for software update’.
11. Click ‘Check for updates’.
12. Click ‘Continue’.
Now wait for few seconds, your Xolo A500 Club Smartphone will be rebooted and install the important updated. Now after successfully completion of the firmware / software update, your A500 Club phone will be updated from S014 to S018.
Download A500 Club update from S014 to S018