Earlier, I had informed about the launch of Huawei E5356 by China Unicom telecom. Now, the device can be purchased in Italy also, which is locked to H3G carrier and has sub-model E5356s-2.
The E5356s-2 is upgraded version of E5151-S2 and can be unlocked with similar method. For unlocking, you need a valid code and a Windows PC for the unlocking job.
How to Unlock Huawei E5356s-2 H3G (Italian) Mobile WiFi Hotspot Router?
1. Insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card in E5356s-2 H3G and switch it ON.
2. Connect E5356s-2 H3G WebPocket router to PC and let it install the drivers and software, which is required by the device.
3. It will automatically open the default web-browser and will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Login to the router dashboard (use admin / admin as username / password). Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
5. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – SIM Lock / Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code / NCK code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your H3G locked E5356s-2 WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your H3G web packet router is unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code is not free for Huawei E5356s-2. Don’t try to insert wrong codes into the device, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.