Airtel always launches the devices with customized firmware, means if you will change the SIM and connect to PC, you will not get any option to enter a unlock / NCK code. Previously I had also unlocked Airtel 4G E3272s-927 Huawei modem of India, and I had shared it for free. But, this time, the situation is different, it comes with firmware version 21.470.05.02.284 and Airtel Bharati has changed the security of the data-card and people are facing the problem. For those who wish to unlock his new Airtel 4G E3272s-927 Huawei modem can refer this post. However, this time, the solution is paid, not free.
How to unlock the Airtel 4G E3272s-927 Huawei data card?
- Download unlocking firmware of Airtel E3272s-927 Huawei.
- Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM card.
- Connect the device to PC with USB cable.
- Let it install all the drivers and software’s which is required by the dongle.
- Disconnect the internet and close the software of modem, if already connected to the internet.
- Remove any other device if connected to PC.
- Now, unzip the downloaded firmware (it is password protected, the password will be emailed only after receiving the payment, the charge is only Rs. 300).
- Run the firmware update.
- It will ask you firmware code as password.
- Input password (You can generate it from Universal Master Code or comment below with IMEI to get the firmware password).
- Wait till finish wizard.
- Now, the device is permanently unlocked and will show the network of inserted SIM card.
Note : Inside the device will get auto APN Huawei mobile partner. Means there is no need to create the profile. Just change SIM and connect to the internet.
Note : Unlocking charge for E3272 Airtel dongle is Rs. 300, which you can pay through payumoney.