Samsung has listed three models of Galaxy Note 4 Duos in China, namely SM-N9109W for China Telecom; SM-N9106W for China Unicom, and the unlocked SM-N9108V. Unlocked version of the Galaxy Note 4 Duos is priced at CNY 5,199 (Roughly Rs 52,000) and compatible with 4G LTE networks on most carriers, but no word about pricing of another two models.
The Galaxy Note 4 Duos is equipped with 16GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 64GB using microSD card. It houses a 16-megapixel rear camera with flash and also a 3.7-megapixels front-facing camera for selfies and video chats. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
In terms of connectivity options, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos include; 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, GPS, Bluetooth BT 4.0, NFC, Ear-Jack 3.5mm, Micro-USB, SIM Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby and both sim slot supports micro-SIM. It supports Compass/ Magnetometer,
Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensors.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos :
- 5.7-inches Capacitive touchscreen display
- 3000 mAh battery
- 1440×2560 pixels resolution, 515 PPI and 16M colour depth
- 2.7GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 3.7-megapixels front-facing camera
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, GPS, Bluetooth BT 4.0, NFC, Ear-Jack 3.5mm, Micro-USB
- SIM Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby