Samsung has listed three models of Galaxy Note 4 Duos in China, namely SM-N9109W for China Telecom; SM-N9106W for China Unicom, and the unlocked SM-N9108V. Unlocked version of the Galaxy Note 4 Duos is priced at CNY 5,199 (Roughly Rs 52,000) and compatible with 4G LTE networks on most carriers, but no word about pricing of another two models.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos comes with a 3000 mAh non removable battery and features a 5.7-inches Capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440×2560 pixels, 515 PPI and 16M colour depth. It is powered by a 2.7GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) processor with 3GB of RAM.
The Galaxy Note 4 Duos is equipped with 16GB of internal storage that is expandable up to 64GB using microSD card. It houses a 16-megapixel rear camera with flash and also a 3.7-megapixels front-facing camera for selfies and video chats. It runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box.
In terms of connectivity options, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos include; 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, GPS, Bluetooth BT 4.0, NFC, Ear-Jack 3.5mm, Micro-USB, SIM Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby and both sim slot supports micro-SIM. It supports Compass/ Magnetometer,
Proximity, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensors.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos :
- 5.7-inches Capacitive touchscreen display
- 3000 mAh battery
- 1440×2560 pixels resolution, 515 PPI and 16M colour depth
- 2.7GHz quad-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 16-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 3.7-megapixels front-facing camera
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System
- 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ b/ g/ n, GPS, Bluetooth BT 4.0, NFC, Ear-Jack 3.5mm, Micro-USB
- SIM Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby