Factory unlock code of ZTE Z289L hotspot router is available, means if the device is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked. Once unlocked, you can use any another network provider SIM card.
ZTE has launched a new 4G hotspot router, calls it Z289L. It is built with Linux and REX Operating System that supports data transfer rate of LTE 100 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL @ 20MHz, HSPA+ 21 Mbps DL / 5.76 Mbps UL. This router offers internet connection through WiFi / Bluetooth up to 5 devices. It is equipped with a microSD slot, that is expandable to 32GB of the external card.
The ZTE Z289L comes with a color screen external display and supports data functionality. It has 3000 mAh battery that supports browsing time for one client connected up to 13 hours. It is compatible with Internet Explorer (7.0 or later), Firefox (15.0 or later), Opera (10.0 or later), Safari (4.0 or later), and Google Chrome (10.0 or later).
The ZTE Z289L measures 3.87” x 2.26” x 0.76” and weight is 4.13 oz. It has 128MB ROM + 256MB RAM. It features LTE-FDD: Band 4/17/2/5 UMTS: AWS/850/1900MHz.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE Z289L with NCK?
1. Switch Off the ZTE Z289L.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default web page of the ZTE Z289L, if not then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on your PC.
5. Login to the device through web page with admin.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter here correct factory unlock code and click OK.
8. The device may be rebooted to show the network.
9. Now you can start using your ZTE Z289L with any carrier SIM card.