Factory unlock code of ZTE WD670 hotspot router is available, means if the device is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked. Once unlocked, you can use any another network provider SIM card. It is a 4G router that provides download speed up to 150 Mbps and upload limit is 50Mbps.
WD670 features 2300 mAh battery and weight of the router is only 80gms. It can provide internet connection up to 31 WiFi-enabled devices. It has a microSD card slot that can be upgraded with up to 32GB card. FD-LTE & TD-LTE are supported by this Wipod.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE WD670 with NCK?
1. Switch Off the ZTE WD670.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default web page of the ZTE WD670, if not then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in your PC.
5. Login to the device through web page with admin.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter here correct factory unlock code and click OK.
8. The device may be rebooted to show the network.
9. Now you can start using your ZTE WD670 with any carrier SIM card.
Note: Reliance and Airtel are also providing WD670 in India, which can not be unlocked since it does not ask for NCK after changing the SIM card.
Note I: If above procedure does not work, then don’t pay. No refund will be provided for mistakes.
Note II: Factory unlock code of ZTE WD670 is not free, you need to pay. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed. While paying, mention model with IMEI in the transaction.