Our team can provide the factory unlock code of ZTE Vodafone R218-Z (R218z). If your device is asking for unlock code after changing the SIM card then it can be easily unlocked. Once the R218-Z is unlocked you can use the default SIM card as well as another network provider SIM cards.
Unlocking is one-time work, means everytime you will change the SIM card of ZTE Vodafone R218-Z, there is no need to input the code.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE Vodafone R218-Z?
1. Switch off the ZTE Vodafone R218-Z.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will create a virtual CD-ROM.
5. Open the Virtual CD-ROM and install in PC.
6. Once the drivers and software of ZTE R218-Z installed, it will automatically open the default page of the router.
7. Login into the ZTE Vodafone R218-Z at 192.168.0.1 with admin/admin.
8. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask for NCK, if not then you need to search option.
9. Enter the correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
10. Click Apply/OK.
11. Your ZTE Vodafone R218-Z may reboot to show the network.
12. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.