Factory unlock code of ZTE MF980 is now available. If your device is locked to a particular network and you want to switch the carrier, then you need to unlock it. Once the device is unlocked, you can use any network provider SIM card as well as the default.
ZTE MF980 comes with a 1.44” TFT display with 3CA support. It features FDD-LTE :B1/B3/B5（26）/B7/B8/B20/B28/B32, TDD-LTE : B40(or B38 or B41), UMTS : B1/B5/B8/B2, and GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz operating frequency bands. It also supports Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi 2×2 MIMO (2.4GHz&5GHz).
The MF980 can connect up to 32 devices simultaneously using its WiFi. It is a Cat.9 LTE router that features LTE-FDD: DL/UL 450/50Mbps and LTE-TDD: DL/UL 330+/11+Mbps. It measures 122 * 65 * 10.6mm. It packs a 2200mAh battery.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF980?
1. Switch off the MF980 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
5. Install in PC.
6. It will automatically open the default page of the ZTE MF980 router.
7. Login to the router.
8. It should redirect to the unlocking page.
9. Enter the correct NCK or SIMlock code here.
10. Click Ok.
11. Now your device is unlocked forever.
From now, you can start using it with any another carrier SIM cards.
Note: If your ZTE MF980 MiFi router does not ask for NCK as described in the post, then let know via comment.
Note II: Factory unlock code of MF980 is not free. You need to place an order at routerunlock.com. While paying, mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.