Now we can provide the factory unlock code of ZTE MF95 mobile WiFi router also. Means unlocking of MF95 is also possible if it has un-customized firmware.
If you have got MF95 which is locked to a particular network then you can not use it with any another network provider SIM card. Once the device is unlocked, you can use any carrier SIM card.
ZTE MF95 is a Cat.4 LTE router that supports download speed up to 150Mbps and uploads speed limit is 50Mbps. It features FDD 800/900/1800/2600/2100MHz and TD-LTE 2300 or 2600MHz frequency bands. It is also backward compatible with DC-HSPA+ and provides download speed up to 42mbps. It is equipped with a 1.4″ TFT LCD screen that shows the connection status, battery, data stream and operator information. Similar to Huawei E5372, ZTE MF95 4G hotspot router has two connectors for external antennas.
It packs a 2800mAH battery that is rated for 10 hrs working time. It can be operated on Win7, Windows XP, Vista, Win8, and Mac OS.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF95?
1. Switch off the MF95 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
5. Install in PC.
6. It will automatically open the default page of the ZTE MF95 router.
7. Login to the router.
8. It should redirect to the unlocking page.
9. Enter the correct NCK or SIMlock code here.
10. Click OK.
11. Now your device is unlocked forever.
From now, you can start using it with any another carrier SIM cards.
Note: If your ZTE MF95 MiFi router does not ask for NCK as described in the post, then let know via comment.