ZTE has launched a new sub-model of MF920, the MF920W. It is also a 4G LTE supported router and features DL/UL 150Mbps/50Mbps speed. It packs a 2000mAh battery and supports LTE TDD Band40 FDD Band5/Band26.
The device comes locked to a particular network and one can not use another carrier SIM card with unlocking. Once the MF920W is unlocked/network free, you can use it with any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF920W WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF920W.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the MF920W to PC using USB cable or WiFi.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1).
5. Login to the router.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your MF920W is unlocked forever.
From now onwards, you are free to can use any network provider SIM card.