Unlock code or NCK of ZTE MF910+ is available. Means if your router is asking for SIMlock or NCK code after changing the SIM card then it can be easily unlocked. It is an upgraded version of ZTE MF910, which is available in some of the countries. If MF910+ modem is asking for NCK, then it can be unlocked easily to use with another carrier SIM card. Once unlocked, you can use any another SIM card as well as the default.
Unlocking of ZTE MF910+ is one-time work, means every time you will change the SIM card there is no need to insert the code again and again.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF910+ WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the MF910+ WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the MF910+ to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter here correct unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your MF910+ is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF910+ is not free. Once paid, correct factory unlock code will be emailed.
Note II: If your MF910+ does not ask for NCK after changing the SIM card then before making payment let me know. I will fix the errors.