Factory unlock code of ZTE MF831 dongle is now available. Means, if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the SIM card, then it can be unlocked easily. Once, ZTE MF831 modem is unlocked, you can use it with any carrier SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF831 Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect ZTE MF831 to PC.
2. Let it install the drivers and software.
3. It will automatically open the ZTE WebUI / connection manager and will ask you for SIMlock / NCK code.
4. Enter the correct SIMlock / Unlock code and click OK.
5. Now your data-card is unlocked forever.
Now, you can connect to the internet with any network provider SIM card.
Note: You need to pay for the factory unlock code of ZTE MF831. Only pay if the device is asking for NCK / SIMlock code. If not works as mentioned above, then let me know before making the payment.
Note II: While paying, mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.