ZTE make MF75 WiFi dongle is available in various countries. Since this modem is offered by a few carrier, you can not use any another network provider SIM card without unlocking. Once the device will be network free, you can use any another network provider SIM card as well as the default. Unlocking is one-time and easy work. You need a correct NCK according to the IMEI.
The ZTE MF75 is currently available in Australia by iiNet network. It is a 4G dongle and provides download speed up to 100Mbps. With its WiFi hotspot, you can connect up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF75 Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
2. Connect to PC with USB cable or WiFi.
3. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM.
4. Install in PC.
5. Once drivers and software are installed, it will automatically open the connection manager of ZTE MF75 Dongle.
6. It will ask you for NCK code.
7. Enter the unlock code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
8. Click OK.
Once the ZTE MF75 accepts the code, it will be unlocked forever. Just put any SIM card and connect to the internet.